Project Manager - Roads - Melbourne
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
A well-known and established tier 2 Civil Contractor who have a national presence in Australia.
They are renowned for producing quality civil construction projects specialising in large scale Road and Bridge projects.
Due to recent projects wins an opening has become available for an experienced Project Manager who offers good experience in Road and Bridge projects.
A leading Tier 2 contractor located in the inner city of Melbourne, with on-site parking access and easy commute to other locations in Melbourne.
What’s on offer?
Our client is recognised for having a high retention rate and offer structured training programs, user-friendly internal systems and ongoing support for all staff to succeed.
A very commercial focused business who have expectations on their Project Managers to have a solid financial and commercial understanding relating to build costs.
Your day will consist of
- Financial oversight, budget control and reporting using Primavera P6
- Weekly and Daily reports
- Production rate and KPI management
- Day to day management of Road projects
- Manage Financial and Commercial issues
- Resource planning including staff, sub-contractors, plant and machinery
- Mentoring and guiding engineer’s including review of design plans
- Ensuring and actioning client variations to the programme
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a Project Manager (Road Projects)
- Strong background in civil construction, roads and bulk-earthworks
- Strong financial skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- IT proficiency such as Primavera P6
If you’re a leader and meet the above requirements, then we urge you to put forward an application. E-mail your resume in confidence to email@example.com or call me on 0416 275 485 to discuss the details.