Project Manager - Infrastructure
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company
Our client is most notable in the Victorian civil construction market for delivering road-reconstruction, maintenance works and major interchange and duplication projects. With numerous VicRoads contracts in place our client has been working in Melbourne Metropolitan and the inner-city region.
What’s on offer?
Experiencing significant growth, they now require an experienced Project Manager to manage their projects. You will have previous experience in a Project Management role and be able to manage, coordinate and deliver the full-life-cycle of project requirements. Day-day activities include management of sub-contractors, programme delivery and financial overview.
Your talents will include
- Proven experience on major infrastructure projects i.e. roads, bridges,and civil works
- Qualification in Project management | Engineering and or similar
- Financial acumen, management qualities and ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Experience on tender preparation, estimating and budget control
This is an immediate opportunity to deliver high-profile infrastructure projects. Not just another number in an organisation, they pride themselves on team culture from ground level through to senior management.
How to Apply
Propel your career by joining this reputable civil contractor. With major projects well underway don’t miss an opportunity to be a part of Victoria infrastructure boom. Call Lee on 0451 990 792 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org