Project Manager - Fit out/Interiors
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Our client is a well-established and reputable builder who, over the last 60 years has maintained a proven track record for delivering intricate design-led projects to a notable high standard.
This organisation is best known for completing Fit-out & Refurbishment projects in the Commercial, Education, Aged Care, Mixed-used & Healthcare space up to $12m in value.
The combination of large scale, interesting projects, a genuine team environment and their work hard, play hard culture that makes this company such a great place to work.
What’s on offer:
- Up to $160k package (DOE) + circa 20% bonus
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning business that promotes from within, with an opportunity to move into a CM role in the future
- Deliver projects up to $12m with continued work for the future
Your day will consist of/Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible for the safe & timely delivery of flagship projects ranging from $500k - $12m in Melbourne.
As the Project Manager, you will be tasked with the overall management and delivery of the project/s; full accountability for budget management and control, procurement, management of delivery team and contractors.
- Clients, subcontractors and stakeholders management
- Report writing
- Managing, motivating and providing support and guidance to the teams, including CA’s coordinators, graduates and undergraduates.
- Consistent liaison with internal teams and external consultants
- Deriving the best outcomes /solutions for both the project and subcontractors to ensure quality, programme, cost and Health and Safety are not compromised to ensure the Clients expectations are realised.
- Construction Project Management experience delivering fit-out projects in excess of $1m, from inception to completion
- Experience working for a Melbourne based builder, with a proven stable career history
How to apply:
For more information please call Ian Bond on 0410 405 382 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com.