Project Manager | Construction & Fit-Out
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
My Client is a Leading Commercial Building and Fit-Out company with a great reputation and healthy pipeline of work. They have been in operation for over 30 years and are now a large company but like to keep their small business culture.
What’s on offer:
A rewarding long term position with career progression and a competitive salary. A great working environment with a genuinely supportive and collaborative culture.
About the role:
- Deliver commercial fit-out projects ranging from $500k to $5million
- Project scheduling and programming
- Liaise and manage the client
- Lead subcontractors to project completion
- Leading, managing and mentor a team
Dynamic and proven Fit-Out Project Management experience with a stable career history.
- Project Management experience with a Victorian Commercial Builder
- Ability managing multiple (2-3) projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong professional relationships
- Attention to detail and motivated to deliver
- Strong time management
- Strong client focus
- Be a strong communicator both verbally and non-verbal
- Motivated and driven
To apply contact Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternately click 'apply now'!