Project Coordinator | Construction | National Builder
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
Our Client is one of Australia's leading Insurance Builders with national reach. They have specialised in repairing residential and commercial damaged properties in Australia for over 3 decades.
About the role:
As a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for managing client portfolios from end to end, ensuring excellent customer service, achieving great margins and quotation success when dealing with trades.
You will deal closely with in house Estimators and Site Supervisors to ensure all works are completed in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Deal directly with clients, building consultants, trades and suppliers
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Build long term relationships with customers and trades alike
- Have a sound understanding of estimating and building repair
Your talents will include:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good understanding of the construction process
- Knowledge of relevant Australian Building codes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build long term relationships with both internal and external parties
- Experience in the Australian insurance industry is essential
Salary: Gratifying salary dependent on experience
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job"