Principal Structural Engineer | Bridges & Ports | Perth
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Perth
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
A global multi-discipline group with a strong pipeline of projects across infrastructure, ports and marine structures is looking to increase their capacity across bridge delivery. This is an opportunity for Infrastructure Engineers at various levels to progress their career with a global brand delivering newsworthy projects.
What’s on offer:
This group is renowned for taking excellent care of their employees, offering a variety of career progression opportunities and a commitment to strong work/life balance This global brand is a well known name that experienced Engineers would benefit having on their CV.
Your day will consist of:
- Design of bridges, retaining walls, cut and cover, port and marine structures
- Cooperating with other design teams to ensure structural integrity
- Preparing design documentation, technical reports and clients specifications
- Leading team members, provide technical advice and mentoring
- Building rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing projects, allocating resources, manage budge programs and invoicing
- A recognised Engineering qualification
- Minimum 12 years consultancy experience
- Demonstrated background delivering bridges and infrastructure projects
- Sound experience in design and analysis software packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, then register your application now. Any questions call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.