Principal Engineer - Bridges
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAs a Heavy Civil/Structural Engineer with significant bridge experience, you will have a background working on major infrastructure projects with a focus on Bridges. With this background, you will be presented with above-average rates, flexible & friendly working environment and excellent project exposure. Our client is a leading multidisciplinary engineering consultant with a National presence that has a strong reputation for delivering major projects of the highest quality.
As a Civil/Structural Engineer, your focus will be on providing quality design solutions within a strong team of professionals. Working within a highly regarded team you will have the support of Senior Design staff that is well known for their technical leadership. Experience of Bridge Inspections, Strengthening and Assessment Capacity is a must as well as exposure to Rail Infrastructure.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A recognised Engineering qualification
- Strong knowledge of reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete and structural steel
- Working knowledge of SPACEGASS
- Experience of Bridge Inspections
- Assessment of Capacity and strengthening experience
- Rail Bridge exposure preferred
- 10-15 years' experience