Pre-Site Customer Service Specialist
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client, a privately owned residential builder are currently hiring for a presite building coordinator with 1 + years volume building experience to join their Inner Western Head office on a permanent basis.
You will work for an established builder within a close knit team of 4 presite building coordinator's and report into a team leader.
- Manage tender and contract appointments, developer approvals and all applications required for building permits;
- Ensuring Clients are kept informed and updated whilst maintaining a professional image at all times;
- Coordinate with various internal departments including estimating and drafting teams to clarify progress or issues raised by clients and other departments.
- Manage 55 - 65 job files.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to deal with a variety of activities.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- High attention to detail.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Experience working in a construction / operations related environment for at least 1 year.
$50,000 - $60,000 + Super
My client has an engaging, hardworking and fun culture. They understand the value of their employees, you will not be just another number.
The focus is on client satisfaction and producing a quality product. While doing so they incorporate a healthy balance of hard work and time to have fun and relax.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you. Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to email@example.com