Package Manager - Marine | Dredging | Reclamation - expat role - Asia
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is the PMC for a major infrastructure project in the Philippines and they are now seeking the skills of an established Marine & Dredging Package / Senior Project Manager to help deliver the D&C marine package.
This is a full-time position and requires you to live in Manila.
Why Choose this Company:
Major Construction Company who operate across the Middle East and Asia, delivering projects across Marine, Processing Plants, Buildings, Transport and more.
What’s on offer:
- Clear $12K to $15K AUD per month
- $8,000K to $13,000k AUD Base - per month (tax-free)
- $2,000K AUD living allowance per month (on top of the above – tax-free)
- Housing accommodation, furnished apartment with cleaning, utilities, laundry provided – (1-bedroom apartment) – Manila CBD
- Philippine Income Tax will be paid by the company, so you will clear the above.
- Four 1-week long home leave per year on economy flights paid for (1 week only at a time, no more allowed for the delivery of the project)
- 13-month salary paid – The government pay each employee one month’s pay based on the above – guaranteed
- Driver and car will be provided by the company (probably a shared car)
- Visas are covered
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering - MUST be Degree qualified
- A total of twenty (20) years of professional experience with ten (10) years in marine construction and/or land reclamation works
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and complete projects of similar scale and complexity
- Strong knowledge of international or Philippine construction standards and marine engineering standards would be ideal
- Very strong people and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Must be willing to work on probation for 6 months
- Worked as a Senior / Principal Marine Engineer for the integration of a major transport/infrastructure project.
- Ideally worked overseas before - Those who have lived the expat lifestyle will be looked upon favourably
- This role may cover a 5.5 day week from time to time.
- Taking partners/wives is welcomed, however, taking children is not recommended based on schooling etc…
- Ideally, be able to start a 4 – 6 week notice period
In the first instance, please email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org to show your interest.
Ian Willett - Senior Consultant