Marketing Coordinator - Top Aussie Builder
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
Our client is one of the top Residential home builders based in the Inner Western suburbs of Melbourne. Their mission is to challenge the norm in the housing industry with quality and luxury finishes. Due to an exciting period of growth they are looking for a Sales Estimator to join their team to work across a range of new and exciting projects.
About the role:
My client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support their Business in achieving their sales and exposure goals. You will report to the Marketing Team Leader and be an integral part of a fast paced team environment.
There are great opportunities to grow with this position being an ideal role for an experienced Marketing Assistant looking to take the next step or a Marketing Coordinator wanting a new challenge.
- Coordinate content development for point of sale material, promotions and advertising
- Management of digital activities including company websites, Electronic Direct Mail campaigns and digital advertising
- Oversee online reputation for all brands
- Oversee company social media platforms, including content creation and advertising
- Coordinate company events both internal and external
- 1 - 2 years experience working in a marketing role
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and deal with a variety of tasks
- Experience with corporate social media & online reputation management
- Experience creating marketing media such as: writing copy, creating promotions, point of sale material and advertising campaigns
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and strong interpersonal skills
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org