Land Surveyor | Construction Surveyor - Ballarat Region
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhats on offer:
- Join a major surveying team - they have years of work ahead
- Use and training on the latest software's and surveying equipment
- Salary Ranging between $65K to $90k base + super
- Car + Phone + Laptop
- A successful team offering support and training
- A busy company offering stability and long-term positions
- They work across infrastructure + urban development projects
One of the largest Australian surveying groups, delivering on all major infrastructure projects in Melbourne, Sydney, Darwin and more.
The team offers a mixed age group, a positive environment, a strong willingness to do well and to get the best results, as well as really wanting to promote from within. This position is open due to new project wins and not for replacements.
Project are based in and around the North-West and the Ballarat region.
Your talents will include:
- Degree or Diploma Qualified
- Preliminary surveying / Site set out Surveying across any associated Civil Construction - Infrastructure or Urban Development projects (Subdivision, Buildings, Highways, High-rise, Roads, Utilities, Pipelines etc...)
- As-Built - As Constructed Surveying
- Be able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Drivers licence
If keen to find out more please contact Ian Willett for more information
Ian Willett - Associate Director - Civil Manager
0420 434 345