Land Surveyor - Cadastral
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThis role would suit a surveyor with a passion and drive for Cadastral surveying, you do not need a degree qualification, but you will need Victorian Cadastral experience. Candidates who are degree qualified and keen to get back into Cadastral surveying (and who might want to eventually become licensed) are also welcomed to apply.
- Salary ranges from $80K package to $100K package depending on experience
- Projects all over Melbourne
- Team Management – Mentor junior Surveyors
- Future Management opportunities as the business continues to grow
- Flexible working
- Smaller business giving you more exposure to clients and projects
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 + years Cadastral experience. (Victorian preferred) You will ideally have mentored and managed others but this is not essential
This role would suit:
- An experienced Cadastral Surveyor who enjoys the Cadastral Surveying.
- Someone who is career minded, wants progression and is looking for longevity.
- A Degree Qualified Engineering / Project Surveyor who might be looking to get back into Cadastral Surveying
- A Non-Degree Qualified Surveyor who has years of Cadastral Surveying experience and has a passion for Cadastral surveying.