Junior/Assistant Warranty Supervisor - Geelong
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client a privately owned company are currently seeking a Junior/Assistant Warranty Supervisor with Domestic housing building experience to join their Geelong team on a permanent basis.
You will work for an established builder which will offer you a secure position within their Warranty division using your building knowledge to manage clients though the warranty process and coordinate trades to get the works completed to the required quality.
If you have a trade background with strong client skills then this could be the ideal opportunity to get off the tools and join a leading builder in Geelong.
You will have the support of a highly experienced management team that will assist you when needed.
- Perform maintenance and warranty inspections as required by the contract and or customer requests
- Provide the necessary information, support and clear direction to all sub-contractors/suppliers to ensure maintenance works are completed in full and on time.
- Inspect all warranty works once completed Scheduling and coordinating trades on job sites
- Assess and complete identified tasks and or arrange to have tasks completed within agreed timeframes.
- Be the main point of contact for clients on site.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Vibrant, approachable and positive personality with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- A technical understanding of all facets of the building process
- Holder of a White card.
$70,000 - $80,000 + Super + Car + phone + tablet
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5300 or email your resume to email@example.com