Hydraulic Revit Drafter / Designer | Building Services | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company?
This Award-Winning Engineering Consultancy is seeking an Experienced Hydraulic Revit Drafter / Designer to join their Buildings Team. Working across a broad range of sectors including retail, office, residential, high rise, industrial, healthcare, and education. With Modern CBD Offices and Exceptional company Culture, this role won’t last long.
What’s on offer?
You will be working in Modern Offices awarded with a Competitive Salary Package, with access to a range of wellness programs. Genuine Career Progression opportunities with supporting training and development programs.
Your day will consist of;
You will be involved in attending in-house design meetings, where you will be able to add value with your previous experience. Completing drafting and design work of Hydraulic / fire services on retail, commercial, residential, industrial, and educational building projects. Working in a Friendly team environment you will need to be self-motivated, managing up to several projects at one time.
Your talents will include;
- 4 years of Hydraulic Revit Experience in a Consulting Environment.
- Firm understanding of Building Techniques, Codes, and Standards.
- Experience around Hydraulic, fire protection & sprinkler design
- Proven experience in managing workloads and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Skills
Please forward your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or phone Alan on 0410 406 703