HSEQ Advisor - Commercial Construction
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Our client is an established Tier 3 builder with a strong history in the Melbourne construction market delivering projects up to $45m in the Commercial, Industrial, Education, Health & Government sectors. Due to continued growth, they are looking to appoint a proven HSEQ Advisor reporting into the HSEQ Manager.
What’s on offer:
- Up to $130k - Dependent upon experience
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning business that promotes from within
- Be involved with projects up to $45m with continued work for the future.
- Making sure the site is fully compliant to a very high standard of site-based safety standards.
- Provision of strong leadership for an Incident & Injury-free work environment.
- To make sure everyone goes home safe at the end of each working day.
- Coordinating all Health & Safety strategies & initiatives, as well as having a strong systems background.
- Managing all Audits & Compliance, including communication with all internal & external auditors.
- Development of functional relationships with all key stakeholders (both onsite & corporate) that have a responsibility for employee safety.
- 5+ years minimum site based experience with a highly respected construction company.
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety however, a Diploma would be preferred.
- An up-to-date understanding and interest in HSEQ Construction legislation.
- The ability to influence and converse freely with workers on-site, managers in the business & board-level directors.
- Ambition, drive & the hunger to progress and better yourself.
How to apply:
For more information please call Ian Bond on 0410 405 382 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.