HSEQ Advisor - Civil Construction | Inner Melbourne
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company
Aptus are partnering with a Victorian civil contractor that are renowned for servicing major civil infrastructure, structural works and bridge remediation projects. Due to a growing client-base they are now seeking a HSEQ Advisor to work out on site and in the office to improve safety operations. The company has an outstanding reputation and continues to deliver projects with zero harm on time and within budget.
What’s on offer?
The ideal candidate will have practical experience with industrial relations with an importance of inspections, documentation and auditing. As the HSEQ Advisor the company will support your passion in safety whether it’s training, systems, QA or environmental offering consistent training programs for you to achieve your career goals. The objective of your role will be to maintain and influence safety from systems, inductions, processes and initiatives.
**The ideal candidate will have a background in civil infrastructure projects. **
Your day will consist of
- Conduct regular safety inspections and investigations
- Input and administer documentation into the internal system
- Ensure construction is in accordance with safety standards
- Perform inductions and identify hazards and risks on-site
- Diploma qualification in OHS and or similar
- Proven experience on civil construction projects
- Working knowledge of safety and environmental standards.
- Proactive approach to deliver multiple tasks
If you have a strong passion for safety, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. A diverse portfolio of civil projects is on offer and this the chance for you to continue your career in safety. Submit your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Axiom on 0404 690 657 to discuss the role in further detail.