Facade Engineer | Global Consultancy | Senior role
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout our client:
Our client is national and global multi-discipline engineering consultancy.
They have an impressive portfolio of notable projects and have a significant forecast of projects for the next financial year. Projects include multi-storey high-rise residential and commercial buildings, retail, healthcare and municipal buildings.
What's in it for you:
Our client will offer a career path of progression, working on some of the largest local and international projects while gaining significant experience from some of Australia's most experienced facade leaders. Salaries will vary depending on various levels of experience. Call me for more info.
About the roles:
You will report to the National Facades Manager and collaborate with the Leadership Group and Directors. You will take ownership of projects and provide guidance to junior engineers and drafters. You will coordinate with architects, consultants, and contracts to ensure accurate and smooth delivery of the project to client expectations.
Ideally you will have worked for a consultancy previously but candidates coming from a façade manufacturer or contractor will also be considered.
- A Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on local Facade Projects
- Technical skills regarded; MS Office, Strand7, RAPT, Revit, Rhino, etc
- Experience with various facade materials including glass, aluminum, steel and concrete
- Facade Engineering Design Experience and a drive to be at the forefront of industry best practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to effectively liaise with internal team members, architects, consultants and contractor
- Exposure to business development activities would be highly regarded.
- A strong local network with an ability to develop client relationships highly regarded
To submit your application for these positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact Lee on 0451 990 792 for a confidential chat about these opportunities.