Estimator - CBD Location
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur Clients Story:
My client is an established builder across various industries with a strong presence in the Residential Construction market. Covering domestic, volume, medium density, custom space based in the CBD.
About the role:
You will be joining a large company with a strong pipeline and stable company.
Estimating in the production and sales estimation role the projects will include a range of large medium density, detached and custom homes.
- Completing all building estimating requirements
- Producing accurate documentation within budget
- Creating BOQ's
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of company products and services
- Assist with the development of procedures that meet company benchmarks
- Price File Database Maintenance
- Ensure ordering values align with accounting procedures and systems
- Relevant building and construction qualifications highly desirable
- Qualified trade construction experience is desirable
- Read and interpret architectural and engineering working drawings, soil reports and specifications
- Minimum 2 years experience in an estimating role with a Victorian Builder
- Good understanding of construction methods
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Databuild Experience preferred but not essential
Upto $90,000 + Super
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively, you can call Brian on 0410 653 932 or email your resume to email@example.com