ESD Engineer| Building Services | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company?
This top tier Engineering Consultancy is seeking an intermediate - Senior ESD Engineer to join their Melbourne Buildings Team. This Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy has been steadily growing, whilst keeping a strong retention rate (Because they’re a bit cooler than most). Projects include but are not limited to Commercial, Education, Aged Care, Shopping Centres, and Apartments.
What’s on offer?
Offering Competitive remuneration, in a Friendly Modern office with Genuine career Progression Opportunities.
Your day will consist of;
Delivering multiple projects at different stages, you will have the ability to work autonomously managing workloads to meet deadlines and ensure smooth project delivery. You will be involved in assisting Senior Engineers to recommend and provide sustainability options to Clients and project teams. Managing all Sustainability components of projects from conception to construction. You will be involved in liaising with authorities, clients, and contractors. Delivering rating tool certifications such as Green Star, WELL, Building Standard, NCC and Section J. You will have a firm understanding of complex energy modeling, and renewable energy feasibility.
Your talents will include;
- Tertiary Qualifications in the relevant field, i.e. Mechanical, Sustainability, Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 3 years Building Services experience in a Consulting Environment.
- Demonstrated Experience with NCC, Regulatory Codes, and Australian Standards.
- Green Star experience is Essential.
- Experience with IES VE software would be favorable.
- Ability to Manage workloads and meet deadlines.
How to apply?
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV in MSWord format to Alan - email@example.com
** There are also multiple ESD positions available with National and local Consultancies in Melbourne, Please apply for further details.