Environmental Planner - Major Infrastructure Projects - Melbourne
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThis is a unique opportunity for an Environmental Planner to join a powerhouse in the sector and work on headline infrastructure projects in Melbourne.
You will have proven planning industry experience, with demonstrated knowledge of planning approvals in Melbourne, and of relevant legislation.
- Bachelor of Regional and Urban Planning/ Bachelor of Environmental Planning / Bachelor of Environmental Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrable environmental planning and approvals experience within infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in building rapport and trust with clients.
- An enthusiastic, proactive and commercially astute attitude.
- Be client focused, and have a collaborative approach to achieving outcomes.
- Be a logical thinker and creative problem solver
Get in touch to discuss in detail. Call Lee on 0451 990 792 or email your CV to email@example.com