Job DescriptionWhy choose this company?
My client; an impressive and growing engineering consultancy in Melbourne is involved in a wide range of projects across commercial building, health, office fit out, residential, high rise, industrial and education. Striving for a high standard this consultancy is well known for its employee culture boasting numerous awards for its efforts. This role would suit an intermediate engineer ready to take their career to the next level on key projects in the commercial building sector.
What’s on offer?
A Permanent opportunity to join a creative, Motivated Engineering team in Melbourne’s CBD. You will be working in a Modern office environment, close to public transport. Your day will consist of;
Electrical engineering and design around building projects while also gaining increased exposure around client management. You will also be mentoring / training Junior Engineers and assisting in the further development of the business. Involvement around project delivery and quality of Design, whilst also ensuring smooth and successful outcomes. Your talents will include:
How to apply
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 4 - 6 Years of relevant consulting Experience
- Some electrical Revit / CAD Drafting & Design Experience
- Excellent time management / organisational skills
- Proven ability to swoop on business development opportunities
- Ability to Manage Clients, in an effective professional manner
- Firm understanding of Electrical Standards
- Good Communication Skills
Please send your CV to Alan – email@example.com and call 0410 406 703.
We are also seeking a Senior / Associate Electrical Engineers for permanent roles in Melbourne, please feel free to share this.