Drainage Engineer - Infrastructure (mid-senior level) - Perth
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Perth
- Type: Contract or Temp
Job DescriptionFor you
- A leading salary in the WA market
- Work on major transport & Infrastructure projects
- CBD location - close to all PT
- A large, innovative team offering ongoing support and training
- Flexible working hours
- Team social events
A highly recommend and extremely busy consultancy - They will not disappoint. With some existing Highways and Rail project already undergo nationally as well as having a helthy pipeline of work in WA. This major company is seeking a new Drainage Engineer at either a mid to senior level.
The Drainage Team is heavily involved in supporting a wide variety of civil engineering projects including highways, bridges and rail. The role will be responsible for the production of drainage-related concepts and designs whilst working closely with the Highways and Rail design teams, and there is the possibility of the role being extended or becoming permanent.
- Experienced Drainage Design across transport projects or Urban Projects
- Ideally 12D Drainas or other relevant software to complete feasibility and detailed design of drainage projects
- DRAINS - MUSIC - TUFLOW - XPSWMM - HEC-RAS - other hydraulic 1D, 2D models and use of other related software would be highly beneficial
- Flood Modelling experience
- Client focus experience and working with stakeholders would also be ideal
If interested in a confidential chat, please email your CV and/or call Ian Willett on the details below.
Ian Willett - Associate Director
0420 434 345