Discipline Leader Structures | Buildings | Melbourne
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Our client is a global Design and Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. They have a well-established reputation in the Australian market and deliver innovative and award-winning projects. On the back of some major project wins, they are now seeking a Structures Discipline Leader. This role would suit a Principal/Associate Structural Engineer with demonstrated leadership experience looking for a bigger challenge.
As expected with progressive and forward-thinking organisations flexible working arrangements and modern premises are on offer to ensure you achieve a work-life balance within inspiring conditions.
Key aspects of this role will be:
- The Design of structures for various sectors
- Provide Technical Design Leadership with leading-edge solutions to create value
- Oversee the Design team, ensuring technical excellence and client satisfaction
- Build, Maintain and Leverage New, and Existing Client Base, generate new business opportunities
- Responsible for Tender Development
- Visiting various locations when required
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A Bachelor of Engineering
- Minimum eight years experience designing reinforced concrete and steelwork structures
- Australia and VIC design standards, strong local market awareness
- Significant experience within the Commercial, Retail, & Industrial Markets
- Strong understanding of SpaceGass, RAPT, ETABS, REVIT and AutoCAD
- High-level of proficiency in the use of structural analysis and design software
- Tender Development, Project Leadership and Staff Leadership
Please contact Lee on 0451 990 792 for a confidential discussion and further information, alternatively please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.