Desktop Virtual Estimator | Insurance Builder | National Company
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
Our Client is one of Australia's leading Insurance Builders with national reach. They have specialised in repairing residential and commercial damaged properties in Australia for over 3 decades.
About the role:
As a Virtual Estimator you will be joining a new team within the company. Utilising the Virtual Assessing software you will be tasked with carrying out timely estimates and scope of works for customers from the comfort of the Head office. Being a new role you will also be involved with setting up new systems and processes to best utilise the software.
- Setup new systems and processes
- Be a main point of contact for customers
- Provide quotations and scope of works
- Negotiate competitive project budgets including labour costs and material breakdowns
- Submit tenders
- Ensure company KPIs are met
- Trade qualification would be highly regarded
- Good understanding of construction and insurance building processes
- Knowledge of relevant Australian Building codes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build long term relationships with both internal and external parties
- 2 years minimum experience in the Australian insurance industry or estimating background
- Desktop assessment/ estimation experience will be highly regarded
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job"