Design Manager/TD - Buildings Structures | CBD
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Due to growth and the strength of their current and projected project pipeline, an opportunity for a Design Manager/Technical Director of Structures has opened to join a global organisation.
Our client is an award-winning global multi-discipline engineering consultancy located in Sydney CBD. They have a large well-established team who pride themselves on delivering superior projects across the built environment. Recent projects include high-rise residential and commercial towers, hospitals, and rail stations.
About the role:
A standard day will involve the effective delivery of major project packages, Liaising with clients, promoting and developing the structural engineering services, assisting with BD, providing technical input, mentoring and review to project teams.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Degree qualified, ideally with Chartership
- 10 years experience in the NSW buildings sector
- Have experience successfully leading drafting and engineering teams with an understanding of the development process
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to work effectively with clients, authorities, consultants and contractors
- Acknowledged expertise in the delivery of Transport/Health and/or Tertiary Education facilities
- Advanced skills in the use of software packages
- Experience in dealing with local authorities including councils, architects and builders
This large group has a vibrant personality with great cultural, age and gender diversity. They have created an environment of continuous self-learning and development where there is a huge emphasis on internal staff progression.
A global name on your CV, great flexibility where a work/life is a prerequisite not an empty gesture, collaborate with the greater national team throughout the disciplines and work on landscape chasing projects.
The salary will be commensurate with experience, please call me for a confidential chat.
Begin your application:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Lee on 0451 990 792.