- Posted: 6 days ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients' story:
Our client is a mid-sized commercial building company based near Geelong,
Whether the project is a large scale commercial or a boutique unique assignment they have the expertise to help.
About the Role:
Currently, due to the growing demands in the business, they are currently looking for an experienced contract administrator to join and work alongside the established team of project managers.
- Liaising with subcontractors and suppliers
- Estimating and budgeting contracts
- Communicating with clients
- Attending site visits
- Resource coordination
- Preparing invoices
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the Commercial Construction Industry
- Strong ability to communicate both written and verbal
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
- High level of professionalism and maturity
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas Vinen on 0410 653 932 for a confidential discussion.