Construction Supervisor - Engineer - Superintendent
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionFor you:
- Paying between $110K to $150K
- Company car offered
- Major projects and a healthy pipeline of work
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly and family feel environment
- The chance to become water accredited
- Career progression options (management and project management)
- Training and further education if wanted
My client is a well-established consultancy who deliver clever and practical urban development and civil infrastructure solutions in Victoria. With a strong team of enthusiastic and professional engineers who cover Planning, Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design and Project Management, the team really work together to deliver some major projects across Australia.
With the existing pipeline of work, they are now looking for a new Construction Engineer | Contract Administrator | Construction Superintendent to help deliver some new and existing subdivisions, civil infrastructure and built form projects.
- Conduct site inspections and testing.
- Review engineering designs from a "constructability" perspective
- Manage construction projects in the Residential Land Development and Civil Infrastructure.
- Manage the administration of contracts
- Issue notifications to Water Authorities & Contractors to enable works
- Liaise with Clients, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, relevant Authorities
The ideal candidate will be water accredited have worked for a consultancy delivering land development projects (Not essential) - Others will be considered from a contractor or government background.
- Construction Site supervision of Urban Development projects
- Experience having worked in a similar role, preferably supervising construction in the urban development industry.
- Strong communication skills
- Contract Administration
- Claims & Variations
- Project Scoping