Construction Engineer - Superintendent - Consultancy
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionFor you:
- Paying between $90k - $110K Base
- Company car offered
- Major projects and a healthy pipeline of work
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly and family feel environment
- The chance to become water accredited
- Career progression options (management and project management)
- Training and further education if wanted
- Located Southern suburbs
My client is a well-established consultancy that delivers clever and practical urban development and civil infrastructure solutions in Victoria. With a strong team of enthusiastic and professional engineers who cover Planning, Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, and Project Management, the team really works together to deliver some major projects across Victoria.
With the existing pipeline of work, they are now looking for a new Construction Engineer | Contract Administrator | Construction Superintendent to help deliver some new and existing subdivisions, civil infrastructure and built form projects.
- Conduct site inspections and testing.
- Review engineering designs from a "constructability" perspective
- Manage construction projects in the Residential Land Development and Civil Infrastructure.
- Manage the administration of contracts
- Issue notifications to Water Authorities & Contractors to enable works
- Liaise with Clients, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, relevant Authorities
- Construction / Site supervision of Subdivision projects
- Ideally consultancy background
- Experience having worked in a similar role, preferably supervising construction in the urban development / subdivision industry.
- Strong communication skills
- Contract Administration
- Claims & Variations
- Project Scoping
Those with local MRWA accreditations are ideal but not essential
For a confidential chat about your career, your options and my client then please get in touch.
Kartya Djukanovic - Civil Consultant
0410 405 382