Client Project Manager | Custom Builder | $1m to $4m projects
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a well established custom builder ranging in builds from $1m - $4m in locations across all of metro Melbourne with their head office in the inner East Melbourne Metro.
They have been at the forefront of their market for some time which has been recognised through winning multiple awards for quality builds and customer satisfaction.
Whats on offer
There is a Client Project Manager opportunity for you to grab with both hands which involves being the main point of contact for clients from contract acceptance through all permit approvals to site start and thereafter with any variations during Construction.
You will be the face of the company to the client during this process and marry your unique personal attributes with the companies Custom Service Experience process to ensure a unique customer experience.
A generous salary of $85,000 - $100,000 + Super is on offer.
You day will consist of
- Taking ownership of your client portfolio including driving outcomes among your colleagues in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Workflow management to ensure the job file is managed from sales handover to construction handover to the client.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in accordance to the expected quality standards.
- Cost management of the job file to ensuring all costs are captured.
- Assist with establishment, documentation, implementation and maintenance of office and project Procedures.
- Provide regular written and verbal reports on project status.
- At all times seek to build and maintain strong working relationships with all Suppliers and Contractors.
- Work collaboratively with the Leadership Team to assess potential risks / compliance issues that face the business and ensure all reasonable steps are taken to mitigate such risks.
- Compliance with all OH & S legislation in areas of your control.
You talent will include
- Understanding Custom Sales Workflow process
- Understanding construction terminology, costs specifically in the knock down rebuild/custom industry and be able to communicate this in Layman’s terms.
- Ability to proactively drive an outcome working collaboratively with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of workflow stages in the Custom Home building industry from Sales Accept to ACC
- Strong project management skills
- Sound business / commercial acumen
- Ability to negotiate win-win outcomes.
How to apply
Click apply or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8319 5320 for a confidential chat.