Client Liaison Officer | Residential Builder
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
My client is a Residential Builder with multiple awards to their name. They are currently seeking a Client Liaison Officer to join their growing team in Melbourne's South East Suburbs.
What’s on offer:
Be a key point of contact for your clientele, internal staff and site management, assisting clients from end to end for their new home. In this role, you will be in charge of portfolio management and ensuring all customers receive the highest quality service.
About the role:
- Be the Key client’s contact from deposit to handover and maintenance to assist with any queries, questions and variations
- Assisting clients with regular updates
- Liaising with all internal and site departments
- Providing a high level of client assistance
- Applying and dealing with council for building permits, property service applications, soil tests & surveys
- Reception duties as needed
- Qualification in Building & Construction is highly desirable
- Sound construction Knowledge
- Construction administration experience highly desirable
- Confident with Permits and Town Planning
- Previously worked for a residential builder is highly desirable
To apply contact Anthony at email@example.com, alternately click 'apply now'!