Civil Structural Engineer - Global Group - Interstate Travel
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the company:
A global multi-disciplinary Tier 1 Consultancy in the city is looking to expand their incredibly successful team with an intermediate Civil/Structural Engineer to work on Energy Projects across Australia.
Your day will consist of:
This role will be primarily site based and you will be required to be away from Monday to Friday for the duration of the project in regional areas on large renewable energy construction jobs. These regional locations will be throughout VIC, East SA and Southern NSW. These site-based roles will have varying durations of 6 – 12 months, depending on the project scope and size.
On-site, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing construction quality
- Monitoring contractor activity
- Solving technical problems with support from senior engineers in the office in Melbourne
There will also be responsible for the design of steel and concrete structures (e.g. wind turbines, solar farms, hydro pumps) for bids and tenders which will be completed out of the Melbourne office.
Your talents will include:
- 4/5 years of local consultancy experience
- Experience in detailed design (steel and/or concrete)
- Experience working in either the industrial/heavy industry/resources/ energy / large-scale construction industries
- Experience with site-based work (not essential but highly beneficial)
- Excellent client-facing ability
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position and believe you tick the boxes, then what are you waiting for? Apply now to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity. Alternatively, call Lee on 0451 990 792 or send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
I am also interested in speaking to Structural Engineers at all levels, so if this one isn’t for you, but you’re on the lookout for a new opportunity, give me a call today for a confidential chat.