Civil Foreman | Civil Construction | Melbourne
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Perth
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to relocate from Perth to Melbourne.
A well-known and reputable civil contractor with a large project pipeline in place, offering work for the coming years.
Due to the sheer growth of their Land Development division they are now seeking an experienced Civil Foreman.
Foreman to deliver a large package of subdivisions projects across the inner-city Melbourne.
What’s on offer?
An established brand in the civil construction space our client is known for delivering quality projects on time within budget. Holding a strong fleet of plant and machinery you will be well resourced with man power and sub-contractors to deliver packages of works in accordance with programme.
To ensure a smooth process the contractor has modern systems and fluent procedures along with practical on the job-training to ensure all staff and crew can deliver. For your efforts you will be rewarded with a fully maintained vehicle including private use and a generous salary package along with other employment benefits.
Day – Day Activities
- Day to day subdivision management
- Influence and create a safe working culture including OHS standards
- Document site diaries, time sheets etc
- Rectify and resolve variations
- Proven experience as a Civil Foreman
- Practical experience on roads, earthworks and subdivision Projects
- Leadership, management and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and identify practical solutions
Propel your career by joining this reputable civil contractor. With major projects well underway don’t miss an opportunity to be a part of Victoria infrastructure boom. Call Adam on 0416 275 485 or e-mail email@example.com