Civil Engineering - Civil 3D - Buildings & InFill Developments
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionFor you:
- Salary - $90K - $130K pkg
- Immediate course into Project Management if wanted
- Civil Design around Buildings and VicRoads projects - Major projects - InFill - Mixed-Use - Apartments - SubDiv - Progression & fun Environment offered
- CBD fringe based with offices Nationally
- Diversity in projects - help build Melbourne's future
A reputable Structural Engineering firm with a solid Civil Engineering team. The Civil team is winning their own work as well as working collaboratively with the structural team. The projects range from InFill developments, VicRoads projects, mixed-use developments and also subdivisions.
This national client offers you the chance to design (Or lead the design if Senior) on some of Melbourne's key Urban Development projects. You are continually offered training and the chance to learn, as well as mentor others. On top of this, they are CBD based and offer a professional and fun environment to work in.
Requirements for interview:
- Civil Degree qualified - Diploma will be considered
- Client and stakeholder engagement experience
- Technical Documentation experience
- 12d OR Civil 3D design (Concept and/or detailed design) for:
- - Buildings – Pavements, drainage, roads, car parks, intersections, earthworks
- - Subdivisions – Water & Sewer, drainage, roads, WSUD, Stormwater, Earthworks
- - Roads – Highways - intersections, drainage, roundabouts, traffic - Those with VicRoads civil design experience would have a high advantage.
- If you are a strong communicator and have site supervision experience then a more senior position could be offered
Ian Willett – Team Leader - Civil Consultant
03 8319 5318
0420 434 345