Civil Engineer - Project Diversity
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOn offer:
- Salary ranging from $75K to $120K package +
- Career progression into Project Management - Construction Engineering - Senior / Lead (if wanted)
- Company bonuses
- Excellent team environment and not just a number in a large company
- Excellent location with facilities for the company (events / BBQ's etc.)
- Flexible work environment
- Job security - Years of work ahead
This medium-sized Urban Development company specialise in the engineering and project management of small to major residential, commercial and industrial subdivision projects, they also work with the local government as well as delivering a range of buildings projects and sporting events.
My client is looking for enthusiastic Civil Engineers / Designers with a strong capability in using 12d or Civil 3D across Land Development / local government / municipal or civils associated around buildings projects.
- Technical Design, documentation of a number of highly technical projects in Land Development, Buildings projects and Local government (Subdivisions, Residential - Industrial - Commercial buildings
- 12d or Civil 3D Design across - Sub-Divisions - roads, drainage, sewer & water. pavements, car parks, local municipal works or other associated civil design...
- Site investigation
- Tender and bid writing/review
- Working with the local authorities and contractors
- Exposure to Project Management duties
- Civil Degree or diploma qualified
- A good amount of exposure to Civil 3D and/or 12D
- Experience across the design/drafting of Subdivisions, roads, drainage, sewer, and water. pavements, car parks, capital works or other related civil works in Urban development
- Excellent communicator
- Willingness to progress and learn
- Ideally some construction/site experience
Ian Willett - Team Manager - Civil Consulting
0420 434 345
Only those who are eligible to work in Australia can be considered.