Cadastral Surveyors - Land Surveyors - Sydney & Melbourne
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOn offer:
- Salary ranges from $80K package to $110K package
- Projects all over Melbourne - urban, built-form & infrastructure
- Career progression into either licensed or management
- Flexible working hours can be offered
- Smaller business giving you more exposure to clients & projects
- Paid Overtime - With weekend offered if wanted
- Company car
The ideal candidate would bring a minimum of 4 years cadastral experience across either urban development, built-form or infrastructure.
if you have a mixture of engineering & cadastral experience then this would be beneficial.
Victorian / New South Wales cadastral experience would be a high advantage, however, interstate candidates are welcomed to apply.
This role would suit:
- An experienced Cadastral Surveyor who wants to become licensed or stay in a cadastral & engineering surveyor role (if not degree qualified)
- Someone who is career minded, wants progression and is looking for longevity.
- A Surveyor who might be looking to get back into Cadastral Surveying
- A cadastral surveyor looking to transfer their PTA to a firm with a larger licensed surveying team.
Ian Willett - Civil Manager
0420 434 345