BIM Technican | Buildings | Sydney CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
Our client is a global Tier 1 multi-discipline consultancy. They are successfully winning high-rise residential and commercial projects nationwide, with big wins in the retail and health sector also. As a major player in infrastructure projects, they also have transport hub projects. Having a strong presence across the globe with projects in the hundreds of millions, this group have a strong pipeline of projects ahead.
What’s on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large Drafting team with a strong REVIT set up. This group have a vibrant personality with great cultural and gender diversity. You will be mentored and supported while drafting and modelling exciting local buildings projects. Join a global group with flexibility, support and a mature environment. The salary will be commensurate with experience, approximately $100k +.
Your day will consist of:
REVIT modelling of mid and high-rise towers, hospitals, retail and transport hubs. You will assist internal and interstate teams with maintaining REVIT libraries and documentation standards.
- Produce shop drawings and 3D modelling
- Ensure planning, delivery and QA project documentation
- Assist in creation and editing of REVIT families and libraries
- Collaborate with and support multi-discipline teams
- Resolving complex technical issues
Your talents will include:
- Minimum three years REVIT drafting experience
- Strong experience across multi-discipline projects
- Diverse portfolio of buildings projects
- Quality assurance of team deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamo, Aconex, Rhino, and/or Grasshopper knowledge a bonus
How to apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a well established group so why not start your application now and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org?
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan anytime on 0414 622 689.