BIM Manager | Structural | Sydney CBD
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
Our client is a global Tier 1 multi-discipline consultancy. As a major player in infrastructure projects, they have recently won city defining transport projects. Having a strong presence across the globe with projects in the hundreds of millions, this group have a strong pipeline of projects ahead.
What’s on offer
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an energetic team with a strong "BIM" culture. This group have a lively personality with great cultural and gender diversity. You will be leading and modelling exciting local buildings projects. Join a global group with flexibility, support and a mature environment. The salary will be comparable with experience, approximately $130,000 +.
Your day will consist of:
You will be working as a Station Lead and will be required to provide technical leadership and coordination in a multi-disciplinary environment. Overseeing the operational workload of your project team, assuring BIM work is allocated suitably and BIM resources are fully employed.
Your talents will include:
- Minimum of five years of BIM experience
- Strong experience across multi-discipline projects
- An ability in setting up and coordinating a BIM Protocol and Execution Plans
- A diverse portfolio of buildings & transport projects
- Quality assurance of team deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamo, Aconex, Rhino, and/or Grasshopper knowledge a bonus
- Experienced in directing, and operating with, people from diverse discipline, backgrounds.
How to apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established group so why not start your application now and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org?
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Lee anytime on 0451 990 792.