12d - Civil 3D | Engineer or Designer - Civil - Land Development
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Excellent package with pay reviews - offering between $75K - $110K
- Career progression into Project Management - Construction Engineering - Senior / Lead (if wanted)
- Company bonuses
- Excellent team environment and not just a number in a large company
- Excellent location with facilities for the company (events / BBQ's etc.)
- Flexible work environment
- Job security - Years of work ahead
This medium-sized Urban Development company specialise in the engineering and project management of small to major residential, commercial and industrial subdivision projects, they also work with the local government as well as delivering a range of buildings projects and sporting events.
My client is looking for enthusiastic Civil Engineers / Designers with a strong capability in using 12d or Civil 3D across Land Development / local government / municipal or civils associated around a buildings projects.
With a large amount of work on, you will join a strong civil team with a mixed age group offering an excellent work environment as well as ongoing support and training to deliver some major milestone projects... on top of this, you can choose to stay as a designer, a senior designer or move into Project Management.
The Civil Designer - Engineer role includes:
- Technical Design, documentation of a number of highly technical projects in Land Development, Buildings projects and Local government (Subdivisions, Residential - Industrial - Commercial buildings
- 12d or Civil 3D Design across - Sub-Divisions - roads, drainage, sewer & water. pavements, car parks, local municipal works or other associated civil design...
- Site investigation and working with the construction team
- Tender and bid writing/review
- Working with the local authorities and contractors
- Exposure to Project Management duties (if you are keen to progress down this route)
- Experience using 12d or Civil 3D across Sub Divisions - roads and drainage, sewer and water. Pavements, car parks, local municipal works or other related civil works in Urban development (options for mid-level at 3 years + and senior options at 6 years +)
- Minimum diploma in civil or Civil Engineering degree
- Water & Sewer Design is highly desirable
- Excellent communicator
- Willingness to progress and learn
- Ideally some construction experience
Ian Willett - Senior Civil Consultant
03 8319 5318
0420 434 345
Only those who are eligible to work in Australia can be considered.