Victorian Licensed Surveyor - Project Manager
- Posted: 7 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhat’s on offer: Licensed Surveyor
- Range of Subdivision and Infrastructure projects
- Up to $140K package
- Company Car
- Management options if wanted
- You will work on some of Melbourne most prestigious projects (Land, Infrastructure and buildings)
- A company who value their staff, they want to promote from within and want people to enjoy coming into work and the culture - Staff events – drinks etc…
Operating for over 65 years, sitting at around 100 employees with the Survey team covering half of this. Along with 4 other licensed surveyors, there is now an opening for a new mid to senior level Licensed Surveyor. The company have a low turnover of staff and have a strong brand in the Urban Development space, delivering quality projects for years. A well-known company who competitors value in the industry.
To Apply: Licensed Surveyor
- A Degree Qualification in Surveying
- Current Registration as a Licensed Surveyor
- Strong Knowledge of Cadastral Legislation and Subdivision Consultancy
- A Client and Quality focus with the ability to deliver to quality, cost and time-frames
- The ability to provide leadership in a team environment
- The ability to liaise with clients and authorities
Those who are interstate and looking to transfer their license across will also be considered.
All chats and discussions are confidential, give me a call to discuss your career and motivations.
Ian Willett – Senior Civil Consultant
03 8319 5318
0420 434 345