Urban Development Management Role - Consultancy
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Working with a cultivated Urban Development team you will report to the Discipline Manager. Having a strong presence across the globe this group have a strong pipeline of project work. As a result, they have a vacancy for a Senior appointment within their Civil Engineering team.
About the role:
This position will suit someone with significant experience and NSW's Land Development and Water sectors as you will be providing services across the full lifecycle of projects from Feasibility Investigation, Development Application, Operational Works Application and Construction for a mix of development sites including Industrial, Residential & Commercial across the whole of the state.
This large group has a vibrant personality with great cultural, age and gender diversity. They have created a supportive environment, of continuous self-learning and development where Engineers share their skills and technical knowledge.
Whats on offer:
- Access to some of NSW's best projects
- A flexible working environment
- Professional & Personal Development opportunities
- Modern offices
- Working collaboratively with the broader National Team
- Significant industry experience within the NSW Land Development Sector
- Leadership skills, the ability to mentor, improve and lead a team
- An enterprising attitude with the ability to identify and convert opportunities
- The ability to maintain and grow relationships with internal external connections
- Experience of driving performance and best practice
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
All enquiries will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Please call Lee on 0451 990 792