Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAptus Personnel are a boutique recruitment company who specialise within the Built Environment. Operating throughout Australia, working alongside
an envious client list of local and international clients. We pride ourselves on providing first-class service to our clients in various sectors of engineering, design and project management.
Aptus Personnel have a rare opportunity for a young, driven individual to join Aptus Personnel's Recruitment Consultant Training programme. You will be working closely with one of Aptus Personnel's Senior Consultants gaining experience across all aspects of the recruitment process.
This position will suit an industry experienced professional or a graduate looking to kick start their career or an experienced real estate or telesales person. If you feel you have a positive attitude and an engaging personality please read on...
This position does not necessarily require recruitment experience, just a 'can do', 'self motivated' attitude. At Aptus, through professional development and ongoing mentoring we will assist you in becoming a successful recruiter. This opportunity is at ground level and will suit someone wishing to be a resourcer supporting several consultants or someone with aspirations to be a successful recruitment consultant.
To be able to continually deliver to our key clients we must provide our staff with the most comfortable working environment, a supportive structure and the highest commissions in the industry. Our consultants earn up to 50% of their personal generated revenue and have uncapped commissions with various additional bonuses.
Why join Aptus?
- We provide a fully structured training program with monthly modules taking you one step closer to promotion, greater bonuses and full time consulting (if that is your desired career path)
- Our philosophy is to provide a quality of work rather than continually working long hours for little reward. We focus on results and client satisfaction, understanding that each team member will achieve results differently
- Our benefits, salary, commissions, bonuses and working conditions are unprecedented. Details of this will be presented during your interview
- State of the art office space, computer and fully paid iPhone will be provided from day one
- 95% staff retention over the past 18 months
- Warm to hot desk with jobs to work on from day one
Joining Aptus Personnel you will be mentored by one of our Senior Consultants, following a structured training programme, your tasks will include:
- Daily database calls to candidates and industry contacts
- Internet searches
- Reference checking
- Ad writing
- Sourcing of information and industry leads
- Screening applicants.
You will be paid a monthly base salary plus quarterly bonuses. Your salary and bonus structure will be increased when agreed targets are met. Details of this will be discussed in your interview and exact figures will be set for you prior to starting with us. It is intended that if desired, you will be promoted to the full consultant salary and commission structure within 12 months of your training. This however will be dependent on how quickly you can achieve your goals and consistently perform at the required level.
If you have any questions or would like to send your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office is located on William St in Melbourne's CBD. We are easily accessible via public transport, provide flexible working hours / conditions, provide both internal and external training programs, reward with excellent pay structures and set realistic financial targets.
How To Apply...
To be considered for this position please send your most recent resume to email@example.com