Traffic Engineer | Join a high performing, social and gender diverse team
- Posted: 5 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe opportunity;
This is a chance to join a well-regarded Traffic Engineering team. Based in an open plan warehouse conversion, this team are particularly social and supportive whilst maintaining a high standard of work with one of the best client bases in Melbourne.
This team have a remarkably low turnover of staff. This opportunity has come about due to a need to grow the team following continued success and project wins.
This role would suit a junior or mid-level traffic engineer who wants to work on prestigious projects and have access to high profile clients whilst working in a supportive environment with a great team atmosphere.
- $75,000 - $100,000+super (flexible and negotiable if necessary)
- Access to some of the highest profile clients
- Prestigious projects across Melbourne and Australia
- One of the best working environments in the country
- Incredibly low turnover of staff
- Various social, sport and extracurricular events
- Professional courses paid for
- Holidays, time off and flexible working encouraged and supported
- A relevant degree or tertiary qualification
- 1-6 years' related experience in consultancy OR government
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Being friendly, respectful and willing to work as part of a team.
0410 653 932