Town Planner | Large greenfield projects with tier 1 developers
- Posted: 5 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe opportunity;
My client is a market-leading practice with a proven track record of shaping cities across Australia for the better. Collaborating a team of bright and ambitious Planners, the team consists of true experts in their field who work together to deliver fresh ideas and original guidance – all backed up by feasible and realistic solutions.
Arguably the most reputable team in Victoria and Australia, this high performing group of Planners always connect their clients in the public and private sectors to a better outcome.
This is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming Planner to gain unparalleled experience and put the best name in the market on their CV. They are looking for a motivated individual to join the team and be involved in some of the most definitive Melbourne projects for a diverse range of private and public-sector clients.
- $70,000-$85,000 +benefits (with room for negotiation for the right candidate)
- A proven training and mentorship program from some of the best Planning managers in the industry
- Exposure to the highest profile greenfield projects in the state with top-tier developers and government clients
- 1-5 years’ town planning experience
- Greenfield experience
- Consultancy experience desirable however not essential
- Understanding of Victorian planning fundamentals
- VCAT experience desirable although not essential