Town Planner - Dynamic Sydney Start-Up
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
This is one of the most exciting opportunities in the Sydney Planning sector. This up and coming organisation has enjoyed a successful financial year 16/17 and are looking to continue their growth and success moving into 17/18. This group are headed up by a well-known expert in the market and enjoy established relationships with a prestigious client base. You will work alongside a Senior Planner and have access to one on one training in a personal, close knit team. Responsibility, the chance to prove yourself and gain unparalleled experience is all on offer to the successful applicant.
What's on offer?
• The high possibility of equity sooner rather than later (based on a meritocratic system!)
• Competitive salary, ahead of market rate
- Meaning that you will not have to work for the business for 10 years and become a Director before gaining equity. Equity is an option for anyone who is willing to work hard and commit to the business.
• Access to a desirable client base, major projects
• Work closely with an influential market figure
• Freedom to pursue your passionate, without being held back by corporate structure
As one of this team's Town Planners, what will your role involve?
• Preparing and submitting different types of planning applications
• Providing planning advice on projects, such as developments
• Negotiating with the relevant government authorities and stakeholders
• Preparing all off the necessary administrative elements for appeals
The ideal candidate?
• Proven experience working in the Sydney planning system for circa 3-5 years (flexible)
• Exceptional attention to detail in producing accurate, quality reports
• Greenfield AND Brownfield experience ideal but not essential
• Subdivisions experience of a larger scale would be beneficial but not essential
• A mixed public and private sector background would be desirable
• Urban Design knowledge would be a plus
• appeals administration - desirable but not essential
• Most importantly, you will be passionate about planning and specific elements of planning
Who is the company?
A relatively young albeit high performing specialist team made up of 5 Planners and Urban Designers. The Director has a great name in the market and they enjoy an ongoing pipeline of good quality, large scale projects with a prestigious client base. This group are competition with much older, more established names in the market while maintaining a family orientated atmosphere, laying emphasis on the employee, client and community.
Want to apply?
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please call Lewis White and / or email your CV to email@example.com
0410 653 932