Technical Specification Manager (Architect OR Structural) - PHILIPPINES
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionTechnical Specification Manager (Architect OR Structural | Buildings) Permanent EXPAT Position - PHILIPPINES - Multi-Billion Dollar Project - Design/Construct - $200k/$250K AUD +accom+bonus+visas | Early 2019 Start Date
Why Choose this Company:
Major Construction Company who operate across the Middle East and Asia, delivering projects across Marine, Buildings, Transport, Processing Plants and more.
Having just won a major greenfield infrastructure project in the Philippines, my client has entered into a joint venture with a major Filipino group, we are now looking for a number of expats to assist in the delivery.
Job Description (Client-Side Role):
Looking for candidates who are used to an expat lifestyle. Those willing to relocate to the Philippines to see out a major, multi-billion-dollar greenfield infrastructure project. The ideal candidates will have previous experience in major projects and come from an Architecture, Design and Construct background. Buildings experience is a MUST (Airport exposure is also highly desirable).
- Coordinate with the different Design Consultants;
- Set the overall design direction, evaluate the appropriateness of the Design Consultant(s)’ proposed design parameters, standards, schedules, etc.;
- Oversee the analysis of the design Consultant(s) tender submission, recommendation reports and technical resolutions;
- Supervise the construction tender process including the review and approval of all information in the bid package;
- Analyze and evaluate tender submissions, recommendation reports, technical resolutions and presentation of the Bidder.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture OR Engineering
- A minimum of twenty (20) years of professional experience
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in specification writing for major building projects
- Demonstrate ability to successfully deliver and complete airport projects of similar scale and complexity
- Good knowledge of engineering, design and construction disciplines
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Some skills in contractual and legal matters.
The Ideal Candidate for this Opportunity:
The ideal candidate would have an Architectural degree qualification and experience working or acting as a project manager client side. Experience working with consultancies and construction companies would also be a huge advantage. Understanding and analysing tenders for big packages is a MUST.
If you wan to learn more about this position, send your CV to email@example.com AND apply via the link.