Survey Draftsman - Survey Draftsperson - Melbourne
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionA range of established groups are seeking Survey Drafters. You will be skilled in drafting a range of Survey plans, from subdivisions, commercial buildings and Land Development projects.
What you get:
- $70-$85k Package
- Stability with years of on-going work
- Career progression options to progress into (Civil Drafting - Design - Engineering Surveying)
- Diverse projects - Subdivisions - Buildings - Roads & Infrastructure
Established Surveying groups who operate in the Engineering and Cadastral side of Surveying.
Project pipeline is healthy, offering diversity.
You Will Have:
- Advanced AutoCAD skills
- Proven experience in Survey drafting across Urban Development, Infrastructure, Utilities, Roads, Rail Etc.
- Ideally, those with Survey Drafting across Plans of Subdivisions, Consolidation, Plans of Survey, Setout plans and Title Plans would be of high advantage.
- Proven experience in adhering to QA standards
- A strong communicator to liaise with councils and clients
- Basic LISCAD Skills would be an advantage
- A strong focus on speed and accuracy
Please call me on 0416 275 4895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All conversations are confidential.