Survey Draftsman | Survey Draftsperson
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $60-$85k Package
- Stability with years of on-going work
- Career progression options to progress into (Civil Drafting - Design - Engineering Surveying)
- Diverse projects - Subdivisions - Buildings - Roads & Infrastructure
A consultancy with around 100 employees, mixed age group offering a fun but passionate environment. They specialise in Surveying, Planning, Landscape Architect, Project Management and Construction. They have been operating for over 45 years and work with some of the biggest names in Melbourne.
- Advanced AutoCAD skills
- Proven experience in Survey drafting across Urban Development, Infrastructure, Utilities, Roads, Rail Etc.
- Ideally, those with Survey Drafting across Plans of Subdivisions, Consolidation, Plans of Survey, Setout plans and Title Plans would be of high advantage.
- Proven experience in adhering to QA standards
- A strong communicator to liaise with councils and clients
- Basic LISCAD Skills would be an advantage
- A strong focus on speed and accuracy
Options at CBD Fringe and in the South -
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid to Senior Survey Drafter to join a very successful team in an exciting time of growth.