Survey Drafter | Survey Draftsperson
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionTHIS IS A MELBOURNE BASED POSITION
What do YOU get:
- Stability with years of on-going work
- Career progression - (Civil Drafting - Design - Engineering Surveying)
- Diverse projects - Subdivisions - Buildings - Roads & Infrastructure
- A salary of between $70K - $85K package
A highly reputable business with a great market reputation. They have a large Surveying department to keep you busy!
- Advanced AutoCAD skills
- Proven experience in Survey drafting across Urban Development, Infrastructure, Utilities, Roads, Rail Etc.
- Ideally, those with Survey Drafting across Plans of Subdivisions, Consolidation, Plans of Survey, Setout plans and Title Plans would be of high advantage.
- Proven experience in adhering to QA standards
- A strong communicator to liaise with councils and clients
- Basic LISCAD Skills would be an advantage
- A strong focus on speed and accuracy
Options at CBD Fringe and in the South East
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid to Senior Survey Drafter to join a very successful team in an exciting time of growth.
Please call Adam Lane for a confidential chat about your career and to discuss the company and position in more details.
Adam Lane - Surveying Consultant
0416 375 485