Subdivision Project Manager - Consultancy
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhats on Offer for you?
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent salary package (between $100K - $140K)
- Major projects across InFill development and Major Subdivisions
- Job security - Years of work in the pipeline
- Senior Management options
- Excellent location - CBD Based
The ideal candidate will have around 7 + years experience in project management and delivery of urban development projects, ideally from a design background to be able to manage the technical queries but not essential. The ideal candidates will have delivered subdivision projects.
- A strong background within a civil engineering consultancy - Minimum 5 years within a similar role (candidates will be considered from a construction / contractor background in Land Development / Subdivisions also)
- Ideally a technical design background in 12d / Civil 3D - Not Essential
- Degree qualified to a Bachelor of engineering (Civil) or Diploma in Engineering
- Ideally you will have a qualification within project management however years' experience will suffice.
- Experience managing multiple projects with a strong focus on delivery.
- Understanding of design standards, related water authorities (water standards) and council standards (ideal but not essential)
Ian Willett - Senior Civil Consultant
03 8319 5318 - 0420 434 345