Structural (REVIT) Drafter - Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company:
Our client is a progressive global multi-discipline engineering consultancy located in the heart of Melbournes CBD. They have a large well-established team who pride themselves on delivering engineering solutions to projects across the built environment.
About the role:
This is a full-time staff role that has been created on the back of some major project wins. The role will primarily focus on the design of commercial, public sector and industrial buildings. The successful REVIT Technician will continue to support the growth patterns of REVIT in the Melbourne office.
- Contribute to large residential, commercial and industrial projects
- Maintain excellent REVIT families and libraries across the business
- Work efficiently to meet agreed deadlines, budgets and safety target
- Customer focused with the ability to exceed clients expectations
- Collaborate with and support the Drafting team
- Minimum three years Structural REVIT Drafting experience, ideally within a large/multi-discipline consultancy environment
- High degree of technical and construction skills using REVIT
- Diverse portfolio of structures design using REVIT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise workload in response to changing deadlines
This long-established consultancy focus on their staff and hold a collaborative working environment as a top priority. They remain dedicated to self-learning and development and continuous opportunities for growth and training.
They offer flexible work arrangements, above market salaries and attractive career advancement opportunities.
The salary will be commensurate with experience, call Lee on 0451 990 792 for more information.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Lee on 0451 990 792.